Tuesday 25 October 2011

Banana muffins

I had a lot of banana's in my fruit bowl that were in danger of self imploding.  I always get so excited about buying fruit in the hope that my son will eat it.  I still cling to that hope!!   One day i guess.  So considering that banana's are so expensive i was not going to let them go to waste so i made some muffins.  Here is the recipe, and it truly was so simple so i hope that you make them and enjoy them as much as we did  xx

Banana muffins

You will need: 125g butter, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 egg, 2 bananas, 1 1/2 cups self raising 



flour, 1/4 cup milk, 100g blueberries

-Melt butter sugar and vanilla essence together

- Add mashed bananas and stir until it's just blended

- Add egg and mix well

...- Stir in the flour, then milk. Mix

Spoon into muffin tin

Bake for approx 20 minutes at 180 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment