Thursday 13 October 2011

The Beginning....

So here we are.   At the beginning.  Every story needs a beginning right?  Well this is my first blog.  Never done it before but i have always enjoyed reading other people's blogs.  I kind of liken it to an open diary i guess.  Writing down all our thoughts and feelings but this time we know its getting read, so it makes me wonder then, how much of what people write in blogs really is their true feelings?   Dont think it matters really.

Well as you may have already guessed, my 'name' is Belle.  Im a mother of 2 boys, ages 2 and 5mths.  My partner is in a job that requires him to work away.  4 weeks on/4 weeks off.  The weeks on drag by and as you may have guessed, the weeks that he is home go by in the blink of an eye.
Raising 2 boys on my own for 6 months of the year.  Tough gig.  To make it tougher, we are in this on our own.  I mean we have family but none in the immediate vicinity.  All of my family live on the other side of the country and all of his family, well they dont even live in the country!!  He is from the UK.  So essentially we are on our own.  Although we do have some wonderful friends who are the next best thing.

I have so much to 'blog' about, but for now i want to just keep it simple.  Use the first one as a means of introducing myself i guess.  Let you know a little bit about me.
I do have every intention of making this a regular thing.  I always like to whinge, or tell stories, or laugh about things and being on my own for a lot of the time, i like to talk.  But i never have anyone to talk to.  Like now.  I am sitting on the couch with both boys in bed and noone to talk to.  I want to talk about how i dont really like the show 'The big bang theory' yet i always find myself watching it...and if im totally honest, most of the times i actually enjoy it but for some reason i still dont like the show.  How i wonder what else is on the tv tonight.  What am i going to do tomorrow, or not what am i going to do, but what order am i going to do the list of things i have to do?!!

Anyway, now i am just being silly so i guess it is time for me to say adios.  My first blog complete.  The beginning to my story, journey, life, masterpiece.
Thanks for strapping in and coming along  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment